Summer Colours Rolled Leather Set
NEW SUMMER COLOURS ROLLED LEATHER SET
Introductory Offer. Limited Sizes Available.
Collar and Lead SET. Made-to-Order.
Please note: if you would like to ADD the matching PooSh (handmade leather poo-bag dispenser), add your SET to your cart first, then navigate to the NEW section on the website to find PooSh in the matching colour.
Handmade at our workshop in London. D&H Rolled Soft Leather Dog Collar with brass or silver fittings and matching rolled lead.
- Rolled leather to protect the coat and prevent knots from forming.
- Ideal for dogs with a long or curly coat
- Soft smooth leather for your dog's comfort.
- Internal rope cord is extra strong and will not rot if it gets wet.
- Leather is a natural product so won't irritate sensitive skin
- Handmade in London at our studio.
- Stitched, NOT riveted - true craftsmanship
- Stitching is Lifetime Guaranteed - unrivalled service.
- Extra strong for durability - so you don't have to go to the trouble and expense of replacing your dog's collar after a short time.
- Have a question or special requirement? simply ring our studio on 020 7018 0175.
- Colour-fast fine European leather, battle-tested against the elements, long-lasting.
- Solid brass or nickel-plated brass fittings to ensure strength of the collar and security of your dog.
- Soft leather handle is comfortable to hold and handle.
- The handle includes an O-ring to attach a poo-bag holder or use to secure your dog at a shorter length or to a secure post.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
XXS 22 - 26cm (total length 30cm) (by special request)
XS 24 - 32cm (total length 37cm)
S 29 - 37cm (total length 42cm)
M 35 - 43cm (total length 48cm)
ML 42 - 50cm (total length 55cm)
L 48 - 55cm (total length 60cm) (by special request)
So, for example, the size M: the first hole is at 35cm from the butt of the leather, the last hole (nearest the end-tip) is 43cm. The total length of the leather strap, not including the buckle, is 48cm.
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.