D&H Padded Leather Collar and Rolled Lead Set in Spring Summer Colours
In Stock Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 217): divided by 0% off)
D&H Padded Leather Collar and Rolled Lead SET in Spring Summer Colours
Handmade at our workshop in London. D&H Rolled Soft Leather Dog Collar with brass or silver fittings and matching rolled lead.
- Soft smooth leather for your dog's comfort.
- Internal rope cord or the lead is extra strong and will not rot if it gets wet.
- Leather is a natural product so won't irritate sensitive skin
- Handmade in London at our studio.
- Stitched, NOT riveted - true craftsmanship
- Stitching is Lifetime Guaranteed - unrivalled service.
- Extra strong for durability - so you don't have to go to the trouble and expense of replacing your dog's collar after a short time.
- Have a question or special requirement? simply ring our studio on 020 7018 0175.
- Colour-fast fine European leather, battle-tested against the elements, long-lasting.
- Solid brass or nickel-plated brass fittings to ensure strength of the collar and security of your dog.
- Soft leather handle is comfortable to hold and handle.
- The handle includes an O-ring to attach a PooSh poo-bag holder or use to secure your dog at a shorter length or to a secure post.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
XXS 22 - 26cm (total length 30cm)
XS 24 - 32cm (total length 37cm)
S 29 - 37cm (total length 42cm)
M 35 - 43cm (total length 48cm)
ML 42 - 50cm (total length 55cm)
L 48 - 55cm (total length 60cm)
XL 53 - 60cm (total length 65cm)
So, for example, the size M: the first hole is at 35cm from the butt of the leather, the last hole (nearest the end-tip) is 43cm. The total length of the leather strap, not including the buckle, is 48cm.
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.
Sizing per actual neck or chest size. Please take a soft tape measure and with a SNUG fit (overtop the coat but NO fingers underneath), determine your dog's actual neck or chest size (for harnesses*, this is the girth, or chest barrel). *Harness for Miniature Dachshund, please follow instructions on the product page.
Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
If the delivered Goods are deemed unsuitable, please notify us within 28 days of delivery. We will replace them or provide a full refund, and the Customer shall accept liability for the cost of return. Refunds are processed against the original payment method and will appear in your account within 5 - 10 business days. If Goods are damaged or faulty, please notify us within 28 days of delivery. We will repair or replace them without charge, or provide a full refund, and we shall accept liability for the cost of return where such costs do not exceed reasonable expectations. We do not accept liability for the postage of international orders returned to us because of sizing issues or if the customer deems the product unsuitable.
If you need to send an item back to us for refund or exchange, please send us an email with your original Order Number to let us know. Then send to the following address including a note with your request and your order number. If there is a difference in price, you will be refunded against your original payment method, or we will send you an email notification to click through and make a secure online payment for the difference via our website. These notifications may go to your spam/junk folder if you do not see. Dogs & Horses Workshop Ground Floor, 229 All Souls Ave London NW10 3AE