D&H Padded Leather Collar and Rolled Lead Set in Spring Summer Colours
D&H Padded Leather Collar and Rolled Lead SET in Spring Summer Colours
Handmade at our workshop in London. D&H Rolled Soft Leather Dog Collar with brass or silver fittings and matching rolled lead.
- Soft smooth leather for your dog's comfort.
- Internal rope cord or the lead is extra strong and will not rot if it gets wet.
- Leather is a natural product so won't irritate sensitive skin
- Handmade in London at our studio.
- Stitched, NOT riveted - true craftsmanship
- Stitching is Lifetime Guaranteed - unrivalled service.
- Extra strong for durability - so you don't have to go to the trouble and expense of replacing your dog's collar after a short time.
- Have a question or special requirement? simply ring our studio on 020 7018 0175.
- Colour-fast fine European leather, battle-tested against the elements, long-lasting.
- Solid brass or nickel-plated brass fittings to ensure strength of the collar and security of your dog.
- Soft leather handle is comfortable to hold and handle.
- The handle includes an O-ring to attach a PooSh poo-bag holder or use to secure your dog at a shorter length or to a secure post.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
XXS 22 - 26cm (total length 30cm)
XS 24 - 32cm (total length 37cm)
S 29 - 37cm (total length 42cm)
M 35 - 43cm (total length 48cm)
ML 42 - 50cm (total length 55cm)
L 48 - 55cm (total length 60cm)
XL 53 - 60cm (total length 65cm)
So, for example, the size M: the first hole is at 35cm from the butt of the leather, the last hole (nearest the end-tip) is 43cm. The total length of the leather strap, not including the buckle, is 48cm.
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.