Available now to PRE-ORDER. Harnesses will be individually handmade at our London workshop starting from Monday 17th September 2018.
Our Leather Dog Harness (aka The French Bulldog Harness)
Generally suitable for Frenchies and breeds with a compact or similar skeletal structure (eg. Pug, Westie, Shih Tzu, Lhasa Apso) up to 16kg.
As featured in Luxurious Design for Dogs
Individually handmade-to-order at our West London workshop. Soft European leather combined with thicker hide leather support in a variety of colour combinations.
Solid brass or nickel-plated (silver) solid brass load-bearing fittings.
All harnesses are made of Soft European leather in available colour range: Navy, Than, Dark Brown, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Orange. In most harnesses the thicker hide section is Dark Brown. Except: Gray, with Charcoal. Tan, Navy, Black and Brown which has matching colour of hide. And also comes with Brass fittings.
* If you would like to change the colour of the thicker hide sections (eg. instead of brown you would prefer black or charcoal), or fittings (brass to silver, silver to brass), not a problem. Please ADD a note during checkout. We will contact you to confirm if we have any questions.
We are sorry to disappoint BUT this harness construction is not suitable for dogs with a skeletal structure similar to Dachshund, Whippet or Greyhounds.
Please measure snugly around the widest point of your dog's chest (the barrel of the chest).
Based on chest size:
- XXS 37 - 45cm (total length of strap around chest is 50cm) £90
- XS 42 - 50cm (total length of strap around chest is 55cm) £95
- S 47 - 55cm (total length of strap around chest is 60cm) £100
- M 52 - 60cm (total length of strap around chest is 65cm) £105
- ML 57 - 65cm (total length of strap around chest is 70cm) £110
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.
* Not all images are available. When you add to cart, don't worry if the image is different from your colour selection. We promise to read the product description :-)