D&H Italian Greyhound Collar
Strong. Soft. Light . Pliable. Designed and made especially for the Italian Greyhound.
The collar is also suitable for many smaller breeds including, for example, Miniature Pinscher, Dachshund, Whippet.
Available in a range of classic and contemporary colours.
Solid brass load-bearing fittings in brass or silver (nickel-plated).
Features and Benefits
- Handmade in London
- Customisable - need to swap out brass fittings for silver, not a problem. Simply Add a Note when you select your colour choice.
- Leather is a natural product and ideal for dogs with sensitive skin
- Lightweight for your dog's comfort, but strong for your peace of mind
- Stitched, not riveted - always a sign of authentic craftsmanship rather than mass-manufactured
- Stitching is lifetime guaranteed - unrivalled service
Colour-fast fine European leather, battle-tested against the elements, long-lasting and durable so you don't have to go to the expense and trouble of finding another collar after a short time
Have a question or special requirement? simply ring our London studio on 020 7018 0175
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.