D&H Rolled Leather Collar in House Colours
Handmade in England. D&H Soft Rolled Leather Dog Collar with solid brass or silver (nickel-plated brass) buckle and D-ring.
Approximately 1cm thick for small & medium sizes, 1.5cm thick for large sizes. Available in a choice of traditional or contemporary colours.
- Rolled leather to protect the coat and prevent knots from forming
- Ideal for dogs with a long or curly coat
- Soft smooth leather for your dog's comfort
- Leather is a natural product so won't irritate sensitive skin
- Handmade in London at our studio
- Stitched, NOT riveted - true craftsmanship
- Stitching is Lifetime Guaranteed - unrivalled service
- Extra strong for durability - so you don't have to go to the trouble and expense of replacing your dog's collar after a short time
- Have a question or special requirement? Simply ring our studio on 020 7018 0175
- Colour-fast fine European leather, battle-tested against the elements, long-lasting
- Solid brass or nickel-plated brass fittings to ensure strength of the collar and security of your dog
Please note: leather is a natural product. To ensure its durability, allow to air-dry completely before re-use if your collar gets wet. Do not allow the leather to come into contact with the chemicals from commercially-available flea spot-on treatments. This will damage the leather and may cause the dye to run.